Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Cambridge University and the Festival of Ideas

As soon as one festival ends, another one begins! OK, the one I am thinking of now actually began 20 October, so it has been going on for a few days. And it's on until 4 November! It has a great name: Festival of Ideas. Isn't that wonderful? I just found out yesterday and today I booked a couple of tickets (it's free though!) for Saturday. I could go to these things just to get inside the beautiful buildings in Cambridge but these talks I actually think will be interesting. Violence against women: preventions and responses is at noon on Saturday and Are we being sold online? is at 3.30 pm the same day. The later one is about oversharing things on the internet. It might be a good thing for me since I tend to do that. See, I just shared with you my weekend plans. Alright, I don't really share too much, I don't think. But I am on a lot of places in the world of social media. 

I do kind of like it though.

No comments: